Friday, November 19, 2010

Sick Mama Says What?

"What?"

So, Keats has been knocked down by a cold all week and that weasly little troop of germs tromped their way right into my system, too. I haven't had a cold in years and this one has really tested my ability to stay vertical. Yesterday (Thursday) was the worst day and since I woke up this morning at about five with a slight fever, Birch jetted to work to set up a sub plan for his classes then came back home for a day off to help me take care of sick boy. So, yeah, he is awesome. I'm just glad this is all happening this week instead of next week (Thanksgiving). THANKSGIVING! I'm just slightly excited for that.

Being sick has meant less brain power which has translated into a break in the "Grateful" posts, but I'll catch up soon, I promise. Perhaps even tonight!

Annoyingly enough, I have fallen prey to my usual procrastination with the holiday crafting and hereby swear that I will have Thanksgiving decorations done by next year. Based on my lag time, I think I need to start seasonal crafts two seasons prior. Spring crafts done in fall, summer ones in winter, fall in spring, and yep, you guessed it, winter crafts in summer.

Before I do this gloriousness, though, we need to actually have a dining table... (Another dual-purpose version here.)

All that being said, though, I am not backing down on my Christmas decorations this year. They will get done. They will.

No comments:

Post a Comment