Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ready, Get Set, Jump!

The obligatory JUMP photo! Photo by Cindy Loughridge.
I'm grateful for our wedding photographers: Cindy Loughridge, Seth Restaino, and Diyosa Carter. Not only did they do an amazing job at our engagement shoot and our wedding, they agreed to do a maternity shoot with us (for free!) and did a marvelous job there, too! Birch and I went to a gallery show of their work up in San Francisco last year and absolutely adored the whole experience. Not only are they fantastic photographers they are truly pleasant to be around and quite funny to boot. We have received so many compliments on the photos they took that are up in our house and I can't tell you how it feels to have photos of myself (taken by someone other than myself) that I actually like! Anyone else have this problem? Cindy has even been getting at me to do a shoot with Keats (yes, please!) and I'm giving serious consideration to hiring them for Keats' first birthday party. They inspire me so much as artists. I look at photos nearly everyday and wish so much that I had the time and free hands to be so diligent with the betterment of my own photography. Thank you so much, Cindy, Seth, and Diyosa! You guys are too fun!

They even got me to destress before the wedding enough to be a bit sassy! Photo by Cindy Loughridge.

Me with Cindy, herself! Couldn't have been happier to have her and her "crew" shooting us that day. Photo by Seth Restaino.

Sensei Jeremy giving Birch a real massage before the wedding. Photo by Seth Restaino.

Eight months pregnant with Keats and feeling beautiful with Cindy and Seth at the helm. Photo by Cindy Loughridge.

Please, please, please! Check them out. You won't regret it. They each possess style, subtlety, and humor in their photography and have a serious way with color and light that I just adore (and strive to learn). Their photography is also available to view on Flickr.com, so go look 'em up! Love you guys! Oh, and when's your next gallery show? We wanna come...

No comments:

Post a Comment