|Flying West over the United States for winter break 2007. I met Birch a few days later. Thank you, World.|
Weirdly enough, I seem to be getting more done today than any day this week. With Keats napping so much and with Daddy home, I've done laundry, cleaned the living room and bathroom, cleared out most of the debris in the yard, clipped some plants back a bit, and eaten two whole meals including tea! Wowsa.
On to the main event of the day: This is Post #100! To celebrate, I'm making a list of one hundred things I'd like to accomplish this year, separated out into four categories which I'll spread out over the next four days. So to start us off:
Place I'd Like to Visit:
- Montana (specifically Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park).
- Hakone Gardens in Los Altos, California.
- Butano State Park.
- Oregon House, California (we're looking into land up there).
- Pinnacles National Monument.
- Utah (specifically Moab).
- Joshua Tree National Park (Birch has never been).
- Pacifica, California (to do some fishing off the pier).
- Tataki Sushi House in San Francisco. It's been too long dear friend.
- Tyrolean Inn Restaurant in Ben Lomond, California. So good...
- California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Hidden Villa Farm in Los Altos, California.
- Anderson Valley Brewery in Boontville, California.
- Any wineries my brother and sister-in-law want to show us. Please! :)
- Petaluma Seed Bank (ridiculous amount of heirloom varieties available).
- Tilden Park in Berkeley, California.
- Red Branch Meadery in Sunnyvale, California.
- Pescadero Bed & Breakfast.
- A's game.
- San Jose Giants game.
- U-pick fruit farms.
- Oakland Flea Market.
- Big Basin.
|Monterey Bay Aquarium, Monterey, California.|
|A lovely path through the woods in Felton, California.|