Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A New Do

You may have noticed that the blog has been undergoing an identity crisis. I'm trying to customize it to be more us and less blank. Not knowing much HTML isn't helping the situation. I'm also trying to think up a new name. I didn't realize there's a blog called "Under the Sycamore" and seeing as it's very popular and mine is, you know, not I thought I'd change the name, especially since I'm not in love with the current one anyway.

So, I'd like to ask you an important question:

What is it about my blog that you like the most? What defines it to you and why do you keep coming back to read the new entries?

This is also your opportunity to let me know what you'd like to see more of. Thanks for your help and for sticking with me! We'll figure ourselves out soon, hopefully.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment