Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Preparing for the New Year

Our living room is a present explosion (books everywhere), so instead of dealing with that, I've decided to give you a bit of a heads up on what will be happening here next year. To keep myself on track and writing regularly (and to get Birch in on the action), I've thought up a few topic-oriented weekly posts:

Movie Review Monday
Grateful Tuesday
Homemade Wednesday (Sewing, crafting, gardening, recipes)
Dream House Thursday (Bi-monthly)
Found It! Thursday (Etsy and other finds; Bi-monthly)
Keats This Week (Friday)
Science Saturday with Birch

Something to look forward to (or dread if you hate all those ideas).

Anything you'd like to hear more about this coming year (for a single or regular post)? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment