My personal resolution for myself is that any new clothes I purchase must fit these requisites:
- It fits me NOW.
- It makes me feel BEAUTIFUL and FIT.
- It goes with clothes I already OWN.
- It is HIGH QUALITY and will last over a years' worth of wear without warping or fading.
There is also the issue that my life is somewhat erratic when it comes to clothing needs. This is true of us all, right? So our closets have to accommodate different needs and occasions. Mine vary thusly:
- Clothes able to be covered in chicken nastiness.
- Clothes for date nights and parties.
- Comfort clothes for sick days.
|Fox print leggings by Supayana; image courtesy of seller|
|Spirit Bear Print leggings in black by prettypennydesigns, image courtesy of seller|
|The Bees Knees leggings by blackbirdtees; image courtesy of seller|
Love to you all. What are your favorite pieces of clothing? What do you have your eye on?