Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Embarrassed.

  • I ate the last scone.
  • I brought a book into the bathroom even though I didn't have "to go."
  • I still haven't put together a playhouse.
  • I thought something that happened the day before had actually happened the previous week.
  • I gave the chickens an entire bag of wilted spinach leaves so that I wouldn't have to pick out the slimy ones.
  • Birch and I haven't been on a real date in over eight months.
  • I forgot that sweet lady's name again at the farmer's market.
  • I still haven't mailed the care package to England.
  • After a year of living here, it took moving out to finally deep clean the house.
  • My hair is still falling out en masse thanks to hormones changing dramatically from pregnancy to childbirth to now.
  • I know all the "Charlie and Lola" episodes by heart.
  • Our cash jar system isn't working.
  • I burned the crust on a cheesecake.
  • I just busted into a huge bar of Norwegian chocolate complete with hazelnuts. Yum. Actually, I'm not embarrassed about that.

2 comments:

  1. Good call on the chocolate bar. Before I learned Norwegian, I thought "firkløver" meant hazelnut. Doh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 months, bah, try 18 months and that was actually a wedding. Before that, can't really remember.... Sorry bout the hair, Ian has decided that pulling mine out is great fun and now I have all these short hairs sticking up in front for the start of school.

    ReplyDelete