Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our New Name

We went ahead and changed our name! I'm still trying to decide what to do for artwork, etc., but that will come when it's time. With everything going on in our lives right now, the blog is a nice escape at times but I can't let myself stress over it or else what's the point of having it? We've been in the throws of some major spring cleaning and rearranging, and while it is sort of fun, it's also just plain daunting. I'm way behind on catching up with even my closest friends, so hopefully as the sun comes out once again after a week of dreary, rainy weather, we'll have our energy back and be ready to party! Hope you are all well and happy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new name, and it all looks beautiful. Everything you make is beautiful! I'm way behind on catching up with friends and family, too...glad I finally managed to call you the other night. Love you!

    ReplyDelete