Monday, June 21, 2010

Keats and the Cool Vibrations

I wrote this over a month ago, but it was lost in Draft Land. :) Here 'tis:

Thank you to Amy and Andy for the wonderful vibrating baby chair! Miriam and Ben showed us the light on this thing with their darling little lady, Sofie, and Birch and I were planning on buying one for Keats this month, but once again our friends swooped in for the rescue! While at a house party to watch some fights on UFC (Birch is a big fan), Amy slipped Keats into an electronic rocking... thing which had Keats mesmerized enough for Birch and I to eat at the same time. We were sold. Unable to fit that into the trunk at the time, Amy offered up the vibrating chair. (Can you tell they wanted to get rid of some stuff?) It's only been a bit over a day with the thing and both Keats and I are truly infatuated. It's what is allowing me to write this, actually. I can rock it with my foot which is great.

By the way, Keats sleeps with his arms up almost always. Apparently, just like my eldest brother, Hugh. Isn't it adorable? I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment